I pretty much write my own workouts these days – in addition to the great workouts I pick up on Pinterest. This is the first time I’m sharing one of my own workouts on my blog and I hope you give it a shot. It should take you about an hour to complete.
Instructions on how to complete it:
1. Each move should be done for 1 minute.
2. Repeat each circuit once (except the warm-up).
3. Take a 60-120 second break after each circuit.
4. If you need a rest during an exercise, count to five and then begin again.
5. You will need a 5-10 lb weight for the 2nd and 4th circuits.
6. Don’t know how to do a move? YouTube is your best friend.